Due to changes in FedEx policy regarding shipping medications, Dynamix will now be using Aramex as their courier.
The price of generic PrEP via Dynamix was increased slightly from $128USD to $140 USD due to Aramex being unable to carry out shipping to the USA (FedEx shipping has resumed).
To further increase PrEP accessibility, a lower price-point supplier called Freedom Health has been added to the guide. The cost is $79USD (shipped) for 90 tablets — less than $40/CAD per month.
Dynamix has reduced the price of generic PrEP to $128USD, which is approximately $60CAD per month! This price reduction resulted from changing the shipper from FedEx to Aramex.
Dynamix now accepts PayPal as a payment method. Instructions for its use are now included within the guide on the main page.
My statement, as well as Q&A, from today’s CATIE webinar on PEP/PrEP can be accessed here.
Attention British Columbians: there is a new longitudinal (every three months) PrEP questionnaire study for people in BC who are currently on PrEP or have tried/are trying to get on PrEP. Please consider contributing to this important research that will help develop future PrEP programs in BC. See below for info.
RESEARCH STUDY by UBC and Providence Healthcare
Have you tried to get onto PrEP (HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis)?
Or are you on PrEP right now?
Volunteers Needed: For a prospective study of PrEP access and outcomes within Vancouver
Who Can take part?
- Any adult over 19 years of age
- Have tried to access or are currently using PrEP for HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis
- Able to speak and read in English
What will you be asked to do?
- Complete a short anonymous online questionnaire when you enter into the study
- Complete a short anonymous online questionnaire about your life every 3 months
- You are free to drop out at any time
Why are we doing this?
- To better understand how people are using PrEP in Vancouver
- To better understand how to develop PrEP programs for the future
For questions, or to sign up, please contact a study coordinator at 604 558 2017
Visitors to Canada on a student or working visa (i.e. NOT a citizen or permanent resident) may import PrEP directly to their home address in Canada. Click here to learn more